Monday, September 12, 2011

Great Booksale Finds

I’ve been a customer of Booksale for years. If only you have the patience to scour through their shelves and shelves of books, surely you’d be able to find one in a good condition. I can spend hours in this store and whenever I pass by one branch, it is close to impossible that I won’t buy one book.

Now that I have Johan, most of the times I’d be looking at children’s books instead of the usual mystery and self help books for me. I already bought a lot of books for Johan but I cannot not leave Booksale today without buying these:

GEDC2468

I was lucky to find these two Dwell Studio hard bound, touch & feel books that were sold for only 85 pesos each. I think this retails at close to 400 for a new one. Such a steal!

image

Johan, of course, was excited to check out his new books. As soon as I showed these to him, he immediately browsed through the pages as if he could already read!
 image
Cutie Johan with his two bottom teeth! He’s definitely happy with Mommy’s great finds!


No comments:

Popular Posts