Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lucky Me Post 1 - Addicted to Skin Cravings

The title of the post does not pertain to a certain brand of instant noodles. It means me being lucky not once but four times! So expect four servings, er, installments of Lucky Me’s.


Last Saturday, this huge box arrived at my door.

GEDC2891

I was so excited to see what’s inside and immediately opened it. The 3-way Cargo box contained this paper bag:

GEDC2892

Which has all of these inside!

GEDC2901 Skin Cravings Body Scrub and Body Lotion in all variants: Cranberry Yoghurt, Dewberry Yoghurt, Strawberry Yoghurt, Choc Mint Kisses and Strawberry Cream

Everything smell so good you could eat them! This is my prize for joining Skin Cravings’ Facebook contest “Fan of the Hour” wherein there will be three questions every day and Skin Cravings will be choosing one winner per question. I joined on September 13th on Question number 2 for the day.

image

My answer was:

image

Upon opening the box, I immediately grabbed the Cranberry Yoghurt Scrub and headed to the bathroom. It was so creamy and smells really, really good. Did I say it smells so good you could eat it? Well, really it is! I feel so clean and fresh and yummy after each bath.

If you want to be as lucky as me, go to Skin Cravings’ Facebook page here and join their fan of the hour contest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol.. Bigla akong nagcrave ng something sweet.. hehe.. Parang ang sarap nga naman, you'd feel fresh and yummy after each bath.. wow..

Popular Posts