Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Waiting Game

Okay, so my best friend from Singapore bought me this bag from Old Navy:

securedownload

Along with these Super Mario and Luigi figures for Johan’s birthday:

securedownload (1)

She sent it thru SingPost on August 19 and today’s already September 14. Where could my package be? It’s nearly a month since the items were sent and I now wonder if my package could have gotten lost while in transit or maybe the very great PhilPost employees (though not all) opened my package already and took my items for themselves.

I can’t help but be really disgusted with some of the people working in government agencies after watching this on the news last week:




For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV
 

Oh please, bring me my package already, Johan’s birthday will be in two weeks!

1 comment:

kim said...

i SO LOVE that bag!!! left you a KI$$, girl! hope i get one back, thanks!

Popular Posts