Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tweet Love

I am not one of the tweet addicts although I check it once in a while. I use it mostly just to know the latest gossip from artists, to laugh at Vice Ganda’s exchange of tweets with his fans, updates from my favorite blogger, Chuvaness, and blind item clues from my other favorite blogger, Fashion Pulis. I don’t tweet that much unless I’m joining a contest like the one that Fashion Pulis is hosting on his blog - Longchamp Planetes Tote Raffle.

I already sent my entry last night and when I checked my mail this morning, I got this message:

fptweet

I am so kinikilig that Fashion Pulis liked my tweet. I just hope that this is a sign that I’ll be winning that Longchamp Planetes Tote! Crossing my fingers here!

For the latest gossip and juicy blind items, head on over to Fashion Pulis.

No comments:

Popular Posts