- Mild contractions (Braxton Hicks) are getting frequent. Usually, they happen very early in the morning around 4am.
- I am super, super tired all the time and I think I am at my ugliest at this entire pregnancy.
- My blood pressure has returned to my norm of 100/70.
- I only gained one pound since my last check up two weeks ago, I’m now 137 lbs.
- Our check up will be weekly now.
- Johan’s approximate weight is now 6.8 lbs (I don’t know if it’s just me or is it really huge for a baby still inside the tummy?)
- I was asked by my OB to do some tests last Saturday – urinalysis, CBC, activated PTT and Prothombin time – which yielded questionable results.
- I was asked to return to the hospital yesterday, Monday, for more tests and to discuss the results of last Saturday’s lab tests. They found bacteria in my urine so I gave another sample to be cultured. As for the blood tests, they found that the percentage of my blood clotting is below normal. The normal is 75%, mine is only 54%. That means, there is a chance that I might lose blood when I give birth. My OB asked that I do two more blood tests, blood clotting time and bleeding time. All the results will be discussed on our next check up on Saturday.
- I was already given admission orders by my OB.
- I’ve been having dreams about Johan lately. I can see his face clearly, he’s “maputi” and he’s chinito like his mom but he got the thick hair and the long lashes of his dad.
- I can’t wait to see our little one soon. I am kinda praying I give birth this coming Saturday, September 18. That way, all my family members and relatives can visit us at the hospital because it’s a weekend.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Pregnancy Update – 37 weeks and 4 days
Since I'm going to start a new job by February, I need to update my IDs and complete the pre-employment requirements given to me by the ...
Keni Po is located in 110 Calamba Rd., Sungay West, Tagaytay City. It is beside Ina ng Laging Saklolo Church and on the way to Picnic Grove....
Dear Johan, Time flies so fast, you’re almost halfway through your first year! I can’t wait till you reach your 6th month so we can start ...