Saturday, September 11, 2010

37 Weeks and a Day

My baby officially is full termed – as what I’ve read about in pregnancy articles and books. 37 weeks is considered full term. I know I haven’t been posting as often as I used to. This must be due to the feeling of overly tired everyday and I wake up late every morning so breakfast and lunch are usually taken as one. But, today it’s different.

It’s only 5 in the morning and I’m already up and about. I woke up around 4:30 with a sharp pain at my back. I didn’t know if it was labor pains already so I got up and waited for contractions to begin. There were mild contractions but not nearly as frequent as those of true labor pains – again from what I’ve heard or read.

So, I just went downstairs and prepared myself some breakfast of fried rice, eggs and longganisa. The pain on my lower back is still there although not as sharp as earlier. I can still feel some contractions – these may just be Braxton Hicks but we’ll know later when we come in for our check up.

Well, my water bag didn’t break yet so this may just be a false alarm.

No comments:

Popular Posts