Saturday, May 8, 2010

One Year After

On this day at 10 in the morning, we were standing before an altar committing ourselves to honor, respect and love each other for as long we live. We celebrated this commitment with our families and friends and they have been witnesses to our love for each other.

Now, one year after, not so much have changed. We are still overflowing with love for each other as we have been this same day one year ago. A love that is now extended and multiplied a hundred times over for this Little One we are now expecting. 

I know that our lives will change soon but I am praying that we continue loving each other as much we do today. 

I love you more each day and I promise to continue honoring you, respecting you and loving you for as long as I live.


No comments:

Popular Posts