Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pregnancy Update

  • It feels like my tummy is stretched to its limits but I still have more weeks to go and I can't imagine how my tummy will grow anymore.
  • My appetite has gone up and I think my cravings are returning. I'm currently craving for anything strawberry flavored.
  • It's getting harder everyday to get up from the bed. My tummy is like the size of a watermelon and it's getting heavier each day.
  • Little one is moving around a lot. Usually after dinner, before I sleep and around 4 in the morning.
  • I'm sweating a lot. Probably because of the heat. (Gosh, we were at 38 degrees today here in Manila!) I'm taking two baths a day, sometimes three. 
  • There were down times when I get pretty emotional and extra sensitive like when the time that hubby forgot to kiss me goodbye when he went to work. I even cried over this one. Hehe!


Popular Posts