- It feels like my tummy is stretched to its limits but I still have more weeks to go and I can't imagine how my tummy will grow anymore.
- My appetite has gone up and I think my cravings are returning. I'm currently craving for anything strawberry flavored.
- It's getting harder everyday to get up from the bed. My tummy is like the size of a watermelon and it's getting heavier each day.
- Little one is moving around a lot. Usually after dinner, before I sleep and around 4 in the morning.
- I'm sweating a lot. Probably because of the heat. (Gosh, we were at 38 degrees today here in Manila!) I'm taking two baths a day, sometimes three.
- There were down times when I get pretty emotional and extra sensitive like when the time that hubby forgot to kiss me goodbye when he went to work. I even cried over this one. Hehe!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Since I'm going to start a new job by February, I need to update my IDs and complete the pre-employment requirements given to me by the ...
Keni Po is located in 110 Calamba Rd., Sungay West, Tagaytay City. It is beside Ina ng Laging Saklolo Church and on the way to Picnic Grove....
Dear Johan, Time flies so fast, you’re almost halfway through your first year! I can’t wait till you reach your 6th month so we can start ...