Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wishing for a Few Things

Hubby and I thought we'll be able to know our Little One's gender last May 8 when we went to see my OB for our monthly prenatal. Dra. Eva said it would be better to wait at least for another month just to be sure. So, hopefully we'll know if we are having a boy or a girl by June 19th.

I can't wait till my friends organize a baby shower for me. I am wishing it will be scheduled in time for my also-pregnant-bestfriend Mhy's arrival on the 28th so we could have it done at the same time.

Speaking of which, Mhy asked me to create a list of things that we both need to buy for the baby. She will only be here for 3 days and will be needing to shop for maternity clothes and baby stuff. I already created a list and even searched my fave yahoo group, NewlywedsAtWork, for more tips on the essentials. 

I won't be putting the list here as it is pretty long. Instead, I am posting a few stuff that I am wishing for my baby and myself. Hopefully, our friends will get the hint for the baby shower. Hehe.

Avent Isis IQ Uno Breast Pump
Philips AVENT BPA Free Newborn Starter Set
Carter's Crib Beddings


Carter's Diaper Bag


Nursing Pillow


A set of Receiving Blankets
Bumbo Seat


That's all for now. I still need to do more online reading and research as to what else do we need. 

No comments:

Popular Posts