Thursday, September 27, 2012

Who's Naughty, Who's Nice?





I'm stressed because I'm beginning to list down the names of the people I have to buy presents for this coming Christmas and the number is huge!

Just from my Mom's side of the family alone, I need to buy gifts for 56 people and that includes all my Aunts and Uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces. I am yet to make a list for my Papa's side of the family, another one for hubby's family and a separate one for all my godchildren and friends. Whew! Where in the world will   I get the strength to buy gifts for everybody?

Last year, I told myself I will make sure to shop early this year but I don't think that'll happen because I don't have the time and most importantly, I have no budget yet! Hopefully, by November, I'll be able to make time to shop so I won't have to cram during the Christmas rush. #fingerscrossed

I have to get back to making lists now, a lot more names needed to be added and I don't want to miss anybody. Wish me luck?




No comments:

Popular Posts