Friday, October 21, 2011

One Sad Post




Without these two, my life would have no meaning. I don't know what would become of me if I lose either of them. Words would not be able to comprehend the silent, lonely space that my life would become if these two would banish from my world.

I refuse to watch the video of the two-year old Chinese girl who was ran over by two vehicles. I know myself, I would not be able to sleep for days, I will be tremendously disturbed and affected by it and I can't bear the thought of what if it is my son that was ran over. Hubby proved me right. He watched the video and can't put the images out of his mind. He said it was the first time that he got really affected by a video, probably because he already have Johan. He said, he kept on seeing our son as the little child in the video. 

I don't know what the parents of the kid would do should the little girl dies. If it were us, I know eventually we will move on but our lives will not be the same. There will be a huge hole in our hearts that will never be healed. Yes, we will resume our daily routines, we will get back to work, we will try our best to regain composure. But for me that is really not living, just existing.

Let's offer a minute of prayer for the little girl's recovery soul (she died today). So sad.


1 comment:

Jhan said...

tama ka sis...buti you refused to see it.

Ako, I was extremely disturbed after watching it and it crashed my heart.
I couldn't get over it for days. literally!
Even when I am in the shower. I say my prayers to God to give his ultimate healing and miracle. And at some point, questioned him for allowing that to happen.

When I heard the news again that the child died, I was still sad, but then said a little prayer of thanks that God has ended her pain and she is happy in heaven.

*Deep Sigh*

Let's hope her death will bring a great realization to all of us to value life...especially for China.

Popular Posts