Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hap Chan is Here!

First, I'm so sorry for the blurry photos as I only used my BB 9300's 2mp camera to take these shots. 

I was so taken by surprise when I was about to exit the 7/11 store near SM Dasmarinas. I didn't expect to see a branch so far from the metro but I am not complaining. Hubby and mine's favorite Chinese Restaurant, Hap Chan is here! Yay!




There's no need for us to brave the heavy traffic along Aguinaldo Highway just to get to the nearest Hap Chan branch (which is in Makati) and devour our favorite dishes.

Clockwise from top left: Chicken Feet, Lemon Chicken, Yang Chao Fried Rice, the complimentary Jasmine Tea,  Lemon Iced Tea, Spare Ribs and Beef Broccoli

Just looking at these photos makes me so hungry. I wish hubby would treat me out to Hap Chan soon!


No comments:

Popular Posts