Friday, October 28, 2011

Going Gaga over Gargling


Ever had one of those days when you feel like your breath isn't fresh enough even if you've brushed your teeth before leaving home and chewed on a pack of mints every few minutes?

I must say, I've had one of those days and during that time I badly wished that I could escape to a nearby bathroom to brush my teeth and gargle some mouthwash.

That's why I am so thankful for the New Colgate Plax, I don't have to worry about having fresh (or not) breath all day long.

What's with the New Colgate Plax?


  

  • Colgate Plax kills bacteria up to 99%
  • Protects for 12 hours
  • Helps prevents cavities
  • Gives long lasting FRESH breath
  • No burning Sensation
And the best of all, it is clinically tested by dentists! So, you are guaranteed of the effectiveness of Colgate Plax. It even comes in a variety of flavors you can choose from.


Now, you don't have to bring a bottle of mouthwash everywhere you go. Just gloo gloo at home with the New Colgate Plax before leaving for work and you're all set and protected for the entire day. As for me, let's just say, I didn't have to worry about releasing unpleasant Co2 (Carbon Dioxide) when I blew the candle during my son's first birthday party. I am protected by the New Colgate Plax! 



No comments:

Popular Posts