Monday, January 31, 2011

Birthday Wishes

I just turned a year older today – hopefully a year wiser as well. For my birthday, I’m not wishing for anything material. Instead, I’ll be wishing a few significant things for myself and to those I love.

DSCF3302 1. More “us” time for hubby and me, more patience, better understanding and unrequited love.

DSCF32102. Good health for my baby.
 3. Peace of mind, good health, love and contentment for every member of my family.


4. Love, happiness and more bonding time with my friends.

5. The gift of contentment, self-worth, perseverance, patience and faith for myself.


Yes, I am older. But…

I am happy.

I am in love.

I am loved.

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes! I love you all!




The birthday girl,


2 comments:

Mamee Nani said...

mommy mae happy birthday! i pray you all the happiness in the world!

Shirley Mae Tabora said...

Thank you, Mamee Nani!

Popular Posts