Sunday, February 21, 2010

What I Would Do

- I would take my four medications (or more) every meal even if it makes me gag every time I swallow each of those tablets if by doing so would mean you will hold on

- I would keep the vile taste in my mouth after throwing up due to morning sickness if by doing so would mean I could keep you

- I would try to eat as much as I can even if after every bite makes me want to run to the bathroom if by doing so would mean you will be healthy

- I would stop working if I have to if by doing so would mean I'll get to meet you

- I would stay in bed and not move an inch for the whole nine months if I have to if by doing so would mean you'll get to live

I haven't met you yet, but I love you already. 

(I was advised to a complete bed rest for 1 week due to threatened abortion. It is such a scary time for me but I try not to get too emotional for the baby.)


No comments:

Popular Posts