Thursday, January 7, 2010

Information Overload!

I'm in a new team for work, it is amazing and pretty exciting to be in a team with most of your teammates being located in another part of the world. I've been on training for 3 days and let me say that "I never studied this hard since college!". Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying at work and I so welcome this challenge. Plus, getting to learn new things  is always good. I've been really tired whenever I arrive home from work due to too much information that I think I've been taking my training even to sleep. The same reason why I haven't been posting as frequent as I wanted to. 

Here's a picture of me and my Makati teammate Kitty with our Team Lead Carla. Our super great Program Manager Stacey took this picture when she treated us to Starbucks early this morning to unwind a little after hours of Live Meeting with our Washington teammates.


Popular Posts