Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Great friends, Good food

Last Saturday, Jan 9th, me and hubby went to the christening of Baby Jhayeda, the daughter of our college buddies, Jayefren and Hilda. I just got off shift then and I just went home to take a shower, change of clothes and off we went to the church. We didn't get there on time so by the time we arrived the Baptism Ceremony is already over. Hehe! 

We then went to the reception held at Cabalen in Robinson's Place Ermita. We were treated to an eat-all-you-can buffet. 

Afterwards, me and hubby together with some other college friends decided to hang around the mall and have coffee while we wait for Jayefren and Hilda to come back after they bring the gifts home so we can play bowling. The guys played an hour of billiards while waiting, me and the girls tried to play as well. No luck there for me! I just spent my time taking photos. 

After billiards, we proceeded to the bowling alley and played two games. 3 vs 3, we'll we were tied at the end of the 2 games so nobody had to buy anyone anything. Hehe. We then went out and ate at Hap Chan. Mine and hubby's favorite Chinese restaurant. Super yummy food and great conversation with our old friends. 

Sure, I was not able to sleep the whole day of Saturday, I stayed awake for more than 24 hours straight. It was so worth it. I'm now looking forward to our gimmick next Saturday. Punchline here we come!!

Yummy Lemon Chicken

Spicy Spareribs

Yang Chao Fried Rice

Chopsuey

Century Egg

Tasty Chicken Feet

I told my hubby "I swear if that ball hits me, I'll kill you!"

I just love the red against the green

JJ seriously playing. 

Percy ala Efren Bata Reyes



Popular Posts