I've been wanting to go to Boracay ages ago and I almost went there last year in September if only hubby allowed me to go with my AIG officemates. He thinks traveling is a waste of money. (I am yet to convince him otherwise).
Today, while browsing through Multiply for stuff I could buy, I saw a recent update from one of my contacts and it read, " Win a Free Boracay Vacation Package by WOW Philippines Travel Agency". Who doesn't want that? I then went to her site to read more.
So, do you also want to win? Here's how:
Win a Free Boracay Vacation Package by WOW Philippines Travel Agency
WOW Philippines Travel Agency, Inc. is celebrating it's 5th year in business during July of 2010, and we would like you to have a chance to celebrate with us, so we have decided to give-away a FREE Boracay Package complete with 5 Star accommodations at the luxurious Le Soleil de Boracay Hotel on Boracay Island. The lucky winner will win the following Boracay vacation package.
Vacation Package Inclusions:
- 5 Days / 4 Nights Luxury 5 Star Accommodations at the Le Soleil de Boracay Hotel
- Flights to Boracay from Manila to Caticlan Airport on Philippine Airlines
- Island Transfers - Door-to-Door from Manila to the resort and back to Manila Domestic Airport
- Three (3) Meals each day, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Boracay Activities - Horseback Riding, Island Hopping, Glass Bottom Boat
- PLUS - 5,000 peso Spending Cash
Read More Information: http://www.boracay-packages.com
Isn't this great?! If I won, then hubby would have to go with me and since I got it for free he won't have any reason to say it'll be a waste of money. Yay!