Thursday, July 2, 2009

Simple Pleasures

Movie dates are what my hubby and I enjoy the most, we usually watch the first viewing sched just as the mall opens so there won't be a lot of people in the cinemas.

This morning Deck and I went out to watch Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. This date was long overdue, had to be postponed because I got sick the week that it was first shown. He probably noticed that I've been moping around the house for more than three weeks and I was getting pretty irritated by boredom so he treated me out today. We didn't, however, had the time to have our usual "eat-out" after the movie because he's on the night shift tonight, so we only brought in food and ate inside the cinema. We shared a tub of BBQ fries and a hotdog sandwich, I bought him a Mudslide Smoothie from Ice Monster and I had my ever-favorite Mango-Banana Fruitas Shake. Yum... The simple pleasure of movie dates, my loving husband and comfort food. 

I feel a lot better now.


No comments:

Popular Posts