Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All Soul's Day 2011

I missed going with the family to the cemetery last year because I had just given birth to Johan, so this year, I made it a point that we'll be present when we visit our Ankong and Mamang at the Manila Memorial Park in Dasmarinas, Cavite.

We started off early, we were there around 8 in the morning and left at around 3 in the afternoon. It was a hot day but we didn't really mind, we just moved the blankets to the shades and went on with our talking, eating and  talking some more. We never run out of stories to tell, mommy tips to exchange and funny kid stories to share. 

I love spending time with our relatives, catching up with their lives, playing with the kids and making chit chat with my cousins. If only we could do this everyday, I'm sure we will. 

Johan had fun as well. He played with his cousins and was aided by my Papa to walk. Here are a few of my fave photos of Johan from that day:






1 comment:

dee said...

your baby is so TABA! so cute!! what do you feed him? pls share.. ^-^

Popular Posts