Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Ahead to 2010

With just hours before it'll be officially 2010, allow me to post my goals for the coming year - here is the ever popular New Year's Resolution!

1. Make an effort to learn how to cook complicated dishes for my hubby. (So we won't have to live on the usual Adobo, pork steak and fried everything.)

2. Start a tradition for hubby and me. 

3. Eat healthy and work out more.

4. Learn a sport.

5. Convince hubby to travel. (at least for our wedding anniversary)

6. Be less of a compulsive buyer.

7. Attend mass religiously.

8. Worry less.

9. Save, save, save for the rainy days. 

10. Get pregnant. (We're fervently praying for this one)

I felt truly blessed in 2009 that despite the minor setback on the finances and health there are still a lot to be thankful for. I am praying for a better if not the same blessed year ahead and I am wishing you all a happy and safe 2010!! 



Popular Posts