Monday, December 7, 2009

A Little Angel was born

December 3rd, 2009, 4am - I received a text from my brother Paulo informing me that his wife Mildred's water bag broke and that they are already at the hospital.

December 3rd, 2009, 8am - I got another text from Paulo asking me why our mother wasn't responding to his text messages. I had no idea so I texted Mama to tell her Mildred's in labor already.

December 3rd, 2009, 10am - Mama finally replied back but she's not asking about Mildred. She asked me if I want to accompany her to the mall to play Bingo. WTH?! I replied back with the message telling her Mildred's already at the hospital ready to give birth anytime that day.

December 3rd, 2009, 2pm - My sister Roan finally set up a conference call with me, Paulo and Mama. By then, Mildred already gave birth (after 10 hours of labor) to the 14th member of our family they named Vince Andrew. Mama was at the mall and that was the first time she heard about her new apo. It appeared that she wasn't getting all our text messages. She then texted my father and together they went to Batangas to see their third apo. The rest of the family will visit Vince Andrew on Saturday, December 12th.

Welcome to the family, Vince Andrew!!



Popular Posts