Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our cake supplier

Frupcakes cupcakes. I chanced upon their site on multiply.com as I was browsing for affordable cupcakes suppliers. Even before we began our wedding preps, it was already decided that we would have cupcakes as souvenirs. We do not want the kind of souvenirs which your guests would just put on a shelf and gather dust. Although a wedding cd is also a good idea, we opted against it because it was so overused already. Cupcakes are more practical.

Frupcakes offers the widest range of flavors, three size choices for the cupcakes and lots and lots of designs. When I saw the website and their set ups, I decided that it would be great to have the cupcakes in a tower to serve as our wedding cake, too. Two birds in one stone! Cake and souvenirs for the price of one.

I told myself I'll book my order by April since it's too early pa and I was afraid that my order would get lost in a pile of orders. But, when I visited the site again (that was end of Feb), I saw that Frupcakes is not accepting orders until April 19 because they're fully booked already! I panicked, immediately browsed the site for set-ups and flavors and booked my order for our wedding on May 8. Nakakatakot kasi baka they won't accept orders on the day of our wedding and I don't want to look around pa for other suppliers because I really like the products of Frupcakes. I even recommended them to my cousin who'll be having her son's birthday in April. She booked Frupcakes as well.

Here are a few pics from the website:

Our setup would most probably look like this one only the ribbons would be fuschia pink and chocolate brown (our wedding motiff)
Bride and Groom cake topper
Pretty pink and brown set up
We chose Banana Chocolate flavor for our cupcakes
Book your cupcakes now at http:\\frupcakes.multiply.com\ !!

No comments:

Popular Posts