Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Madness

As I boarded the passenger van I usually ride on my way to the office, I saw this unique but very ridiculous car. Or maybe it's just me.

Sorry for the blurred photo, I was just using my BB camera and the CRV's already moving

Why would anybody want to have their cars repainted and put the Louis Vuitton logo all over. It's not as if the car was designed by LV or something. Same thing goes for those customized pillowcases and bedsheets and curtains bearing the LV logo. I just don't get it. Or again, maybe it's just me.

Monday's already over, just four more days to go and it'll be weekend again. I hope you all had a productive first-day-of-the-week as I did.

Here's another Monday madness photo, me stealing a quick photo op inside the office comfort room. Hehe.

Sleeveless Blouse: Marks and Spencer

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Popular Posts