Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Artist's Nook

According to my daily horoscope on Facebook I should find other outlets to express my creativity. As you might have noticed, I haven't been actively posting on this blog for quite a while because I have been busy expressing my creativity on some other things. I've been designing invites for various events, well, I'm just starting my own online shop, The Print Haven, specializing on invite designs. Just recently though, I've been introduced to designing multiply lay outs. I never thought I could earn from this because having my personal multiply account, I was used to borrow the templates designed by other users. I already finished 4 designs (including the one on The Print Haven) and got paid for three of them. I am on to projects 5 and 6 already. For the time being, I haven't posted some of my finished works on my online shop because all of the projects that I've taken were just passed on to me. For this post, however, I am posting the headers that I have designed so far. If you are an online seller on multiply and wants to have a personalized template please do leave me a message and we'll start from there. =)









Popular Posts