My nails used to be so short, ugly and hideous. I couldn't find a decent salon here in Dasmariñas which I liked. Most of the attendants from the salons that I tried didn't have gentle hands and I usually ended up getting stressed out instead of getting relaxed.
Well, that is before I discovered Nailsand Spa. They just opened last March and their salon's ambiance can be compared to those high end ones minus the overly expensive cost of services. Although compared to the usual salons offering a 50 peso manicure service, Nailsand Spa's services do cost is a little higher. But I say from experience that the services, their attention to detail, the way they keep their tools clean and the friendliness of the staff and owner are all worth a few extra pesos.
|My therapists for the day: Roselle and Marilyn. I love that they have masks on|
and they do look nice in uniform.
|Manicured short nails|
|Chubby toes but clean nevertheless :)|
- they play relaxing instrumental music in the background
- they sterilize their tools after every client
- they use good quality nail polishes like BNC, OPI and Orly
- they use white, clean towels
- they have friendly staff and owner
- they make sure your seat, the pillows, your position are all comfortable
- they ask if what they're doing is okay, if anything hurts or if they cut your nails just the way you like it
I'm so, so glad Nailsand Spa opened up a branch near our place. This way, I get to have my nails done at a fraction of a price yet experience a wonderful pampering session and a much deserved mommy's day out anytime I feel like it.
I sincerely pray they get plenty of customers and business will always be good so they don't have to close shop or transfer elsewhere.
Two thumbs up for Nailsand Spa!
Nailsand Spa Dasmarinas
EAC Sports Complex Unit 5
Congressional Avenue, Burol Main
A very happy customer,