Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mommy's Day Out: Pampering at Nailsand Spa

If you know me really well, you'd know that I'm not entirely a fan of salons. Through the years, I only have my nails done when I have an important event to go to, like weddings and parties, and on ordinary days, my nails go au naturel or I clean and put polish myself.

My nails used to be so short, ugly and hideous. I couldn't find a decent salon here in Dasmariñas which I liked. Most of the attendants from the salons that I tried didn't have gentle hands and I usually ended up getting stressed out instead of getting relaxed.

Well, that is before I discovered Nailsand Spa. They just opened last March and their salon's ambiance can be compared to those high end ones minus the overly expensive cost of services. Although compared to the usual salons offering a 50 peso manicure service, Nailsand Spa's services do cost is a little higher. But I say from experience that the services, their attention to detail, the way they keep their tools clean and the  friendliness of the staff and owner are all worth a few extra pesos. 


credit
credit 
credit
Hand soak
Foot Spa
My therapists for the day: Roselle and Marilyn. I love that they have masks on
and they do look nice in uniform.
Manicured short nails
Chubby toes but clean nevertheless :)
What I love about Nailsand:

  • they play relaxing instrumental music in the background 
  • they sterilize their tools after every client
  • they use good quality nail polishes like BNC, OPI and Orly
  • they use white, clean towels
  • they have friendly staff and owner
  • they make sure your seat, the pillows, your position are all comfortable
  • they ask if what they're doing is okay, if anything hurts or if they cut your nails just the way you like it 


I'm so, so glad Nailsand Spa opened up a branch near our place. This way, I get to have my nails done at a fraction of a price yet experience a wonderful pampering session and a much deserved mommy's day out anytime I feel like it.

I sincerely pray they get plenty of customers and business will always be good so they don't have to close shop or transfer elsewhere.

Two thumbs up for Nailsand Spa!

Nailsand Spa Dasmarinas
EAC Sports Complex Unit 5
Congressional Avenue, Burol Main
Dasmariñas City


A very happy customer,


No comments:

Popular Posts