Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Wedding Dress


I finally got my wedding dress!!! I love the simplicity and the elegance of it. Although it's a little different from the Jim Hjelm dress that I wanted (hemline: I wanted it to be a little less extravagant. Hehe. Sabi ni Manang Inday gawin na lang daw semi-ballgown, ang ending naging parang ballgown na nga) Hehe. But, overall, I love my dress. It's the dress that I saw myself wearing on the day that I'll say I do. Pls forgive the picture that I took, cellphone cam lang ang gamit ko kasi and I can't find some place to hang it kaya i laid it out sa bed na lang. I can't fit it because of the pamahiin. Hehe


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sis, ang ganda ng gown. very elegant and i'm sure it'll look fantabulous on you :) best wishes!

Jhan said...

wow! simple and elegant nga....hawig din naman sa gown inspiration mo eh....

take another picture! let your cousin or friend were it for you...to see how it will fit. :D

Popular Posts