Friday, February 27, 2009

Si Isko at Si Iska

Isko and Iska - these are the male and female terms for the students from PLM (Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila). We're both Computer Engineering grads from this university in the walled city of Intramuros. We belong from different blocks hence the reason why we only met in the mid of our fourth year in college. Deck, being one of the happy-go-lucky guys, wasn't my type. I, being one of the studious girls, wasn't his type either. We have an inside joke about this, him being the maabilidad (relying on kodikos) and I being the pala-aral. But, as fate would have it, we were formally introduced, we hung out and we fell inlove.

When Deck and I met, I was nursing a broken heart. It has been years since I've broken up with someone but I still haven't found the guy who would make me feel loved again. Deck was a surprise. I never thought our relationship would last this long given the short courtship that we had.

Now, nearly 8 years into the relationship, we decided it's time. We're ready. We're getting married. Finally.

No comments:

Popular Posts