Friday, October 9, 2009

Creativity Pours!

Since I resigned from work, I've been keeping myself busy with lots of things. I tried article writing, answering surveys, playing facebook games. Recently though, my cousin suggested that we start our own on-line shop. Since we both love doing crafts, we're both very "artsy-fartsy" and we both had a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) wedding, we chose to market our creativity.

We set up our own multiply sites - our very first venture to on-line selling - where we offer our invitation templates. We have a wide range of themes and designs. We create invitations for different events: be it for wedding, for birthdays, baptismal or baby announcements.

Designing invites began to take up most of my time. I even stay up as late as 3am if the creativity bug is kicking in. If I won't be able to use the computer - usually when hubby comes home and takes over to play his games - I sketch a few designs on paper just so I won't forget. Busy, busy, busy.

Through this blog, I am boldly promoting our multiply sites. Come, have a look and browse through our albums for your invitation needs. While you're at it, leave us a message. A simple note would certainly make our day!

Visit us at:


The Print Haven



Popular Posts