Wednesday, June 9, 2010

They Don't Fit

...anymore. My rings that is.

Part of being pregnant not only means having a huge belly but also swollen hands and feet.  As for me, my feet are still of the same size but my fingers are starting to swell already. I noticed this two weeks ago when hubby and I are about to leave the house. I usually take off my rings when I'm at home but I never leave the house without wearing them. On that particular day, when we were to go to church, I can't slip my rings on my finger anymore. They were just stuck there halfway through my finger and I really had a hard time taking them off. So, I decided to keep them in the drawer until my fingers go back to their pre-pregnancy size.

I miss wearing my rings..


Look at them stuck halfway through my finger.


No comments:

Popular Posts