Friday, August 3, 2012

My Little Artist

Any mom who has a toddler at home can surely relate to this. I'm so tired of scrubbing our walls every weekend just to have it filled up again with scribbles the next day. My son's current favorite are crayons and he'd write on any surface, even our LED TV became a victim to his artistic prowess, much to hubby's shock. Hehe.

Here is my little artist caught in the act
Last weekend, I found the solution to my dilemma. I brought out cartolina paper and pasted it on our wall telling Johan to just draw on the paper. And draw he did!

Johan drawing away. Here he's saying "Sta!" for stars, he's trying to copy
the stars that I've drawn

My son's work of art =)


Imagine if I hadn't thought of putting up the cartolina paper, our wall would have looked like that and my hands would have been numb from scrubbing it all off. :)


No comments:

Popular Posts